So let’s get into it.
Why Head scarf?
My love for head scarf started when I was in high school. I couldn’t wear a hat in school because it was against dress code, however head scarves were not. Like most girls, I don’t always want to do my hair. Some days I was running late other days I just couldn’t bother. Either way, you can’t have a bad hair with a head scarf.
These are my favourite looks and on any given day you can find me rocking one of those looks. Usually when I’m going to church, I’ll wear a scarf like this. It’s not easy getting two little girls ready and myself and I’ll often run out of time. So instead of doing my hair, I slick my edges back and wrap my hair.
Let me show how you can achieve these effortless looks with a scarf.
1. Place the top part of your head in the middle of the scarf
2. Bring the ends to the back of your head and use the ends of the scarf to create a two strand twist
3. Once your two strand twist is complete, keep twisting it on itself until it folds on itself
4. Manipulate the twist into a circle until it becomes a bun
5. Tuck in the ends within the bun
6. Adjust the front of the scarf accordingly. You may need to push it back or pull it forward.
Now you have three quick easy way to be in and out the door within five minutes without breaking a sweat. This look can be dressed up or dressed down. Remember you can’t have a bad hair day with a stylish headscarf.
Which look is your favourite?
Leave a Reply