Hi there! Thank you so much for checking out my blog. I really appreciate your support and as always all opinions expressed are my own. All items shown in this blog were bought by me, so hopefully that will ease your mind as to the validity of my thoughts.
So let’s get it!
My Edges Are Back!
My hair line left me when I gave birth to my daughter. I’m not going to lie, I was very upset about this. During the pregnancy my hair was thriving, then I gave birth and my edges just up and left. But eventually they came back and now I get to use lay my edges.
What You Need
Got2b styling gel
- Separate a thin section (very thin) of the front of your hair away from the rest of your hair.
- (this step is optional) Spray the thin part of your hair with water.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of gel into your finger. You want to start small and build up. Using too much will create a tacky mess and you don’t want that. Your skin deserve better (thanks for coming to my Ted talk)!
- Apply the gel on a section of your hair.
- Brush the hair in a semi circle towards the rest of the hair. You can use your finger to help manipulate the hair.
- Once all the sectioned edges have been laid down, use a scarf to keep the hair down until the gel dries
- Once the gel is dry, gently remove the scarf.
Just like that you’ve got your edges laid and you’re ready to slay. Let me know how it worked out for you.
Was there a step I missed? Let me know in the comments.