If you’re here it’s probably because you’re tired of looking like you belong in the cast of the Walking Dead. When your little one isn’t sleeping through the night, it can be hard to have that youthful glow you once had pre-baby.
I had people tell me I looked great but I knew they were just being nice.
Now I’m not make-up artist. But I know a few things. So here I am sharing it with you. I know you don’t have the time to do a full glam look…neither do I. This is why I put this video together.
In real time this takes me ten minutes.
Here are the products I use:
- Elf Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in W8
- Colourpop No Filter concealer in Medium Dark
- Maybelline Fit Me loose powder in Medium
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro palette in Tan
- ABH dip brow pomade in chocolate
- NYX blush Dusty Rose
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder Hermosa Rose
- Wet n Wild Matte Finish Setting Spray
- Maybelline LashSensational
- Colourpop liquid lipstick in Flurries
I hope you like it. If you have any quick tips please share them with me.
Leave a Reply